Monday, September 10, 2007


Coupon Chief

I enjoy shopping online rather than driving to a store and it is not very difficult to find great deals as well as free or reduced shipping if you are a savvy shopper. One of the easiest ways to find good deals is to use Coupon Chief. It’s not some website where you will go and find stores that you never heard of, they offer coupons and hot deals at well known places, like Best Buy. Holidays and winter events are coming up, and some of the deals involve digital recorders, or if those winter days have you wanting to stay inside and watch movies, there are even discounts for certain DVD’s. Take one of my favorite stores KB Toys, I can clearly see that some of the great savings deals that interest me expire on Sunday. This site is one of my highly recommended places to visit, and even my youngest son has gotten to the point that when he sees something online that he’d like me to buy for him, not only does he send me the link but he’ll also add the page from Coupon Chief as well as an added “hint” of why I need to buy him something from one of his favorite places to browse online. Even I have to admit some of the items there are cool, I have my eye on the new Remote Control Racing Car they have (yes I’m still a kid at heart). This website has saved me quite a bit of money and if you bookmark it, it could save you money too.

No comments: