Friday, September 28, 2007


Smile!

I don't know how many times I heard that growing up. Whenever I take pictures of someone I try not to use that line because I think it’s not cool and I try to use something that's a little more hip like “give me a big grin”. With my HP Photosmart M525 I take pictures of family, landscapes, anything that I might want to include in my blog. It’s a great camera but there are limitations as to the quality of close up pictures. Landscapes are no problem for this camera and close-ups aren't to bad as long as you don't get to close. For those really close-up shots a SonyCyber-shot DSC-W200 is the camera for me along with all the extras including a digital photo frame to display your best photos. Digital cameras are a very useful tool for blogging because one picture is worth a thousand words and I can use all the help I can get to make my blog a success.

No comments: