Saturday, March 8, 2008


Fabric Shower Curtains...

I have been remodeling my bathroom and one big problem is finding a shower curtain that is the perfect shower curtain to suit my taste and decor but also heavy duty able to stand up to kids and functional at keeping water in its place. Well cozyhomes.com has a Hugh collection of shower curtains that fit the bill. Their large selection of shower curtains do more than just keep the water from splashing all over the place, they add personality and I can tell you with free shipping their price is very good. My favorite is the Noonglow fabric shower curtain not your taste then check out the Bamboo Leaf Print or the Bloom Fabric shower curtain and they are heavy duty Poly/Cotton and while your at it don't forget the liner. Check this site out for some awesome ideas for that hard to decorate room.

No comments: