Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Dental Pain!... Welcome to The 21st Century!

What a clever idea and common sense in one product! If Dentemp OS would have been around when I was a kid it would have save me some embarrassment and a lot of pain. I lost three front teeth in an automobile accident the same week I had a huge science project due that involved a one-on-one meeting with the school principal. I needed three caps and one root canal and because the accident happened at night and we lived in the rural south I was unable to get to the dentist until about 22 hours later. Let me tell you it hurt and it was 5 days before I received temp caps. Dentemp OS would have been the ticket if it was around then. This FDA Approved Over-the-Counter Dental Cement is a perfect First Aid product for fillings and loose caps. It provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort. Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several Applications in each vial. Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns. You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting and fully complies with FDA Regulations for Oral Hygiene. I sure could have used that temporary dental repair back then but it wasn't to be. It was awkward but I presented my presentation and attended the pizza party afterwards. Thank goodness we are making advances in science that allows wonderful products like this to appear in the market place to help ease pain and suffering.



No comments: